Wallas 85NDT and 85DT + 270
This flat-design stove has been constructed with flat aluminium edges and protrudes just 2 mm above the surface of the counter.
Wallas 85 Dt ceramic stove represents the state of the art in marine cooking systems. Unlike the hazardous propane systems, it uses diesel in its task as a responsive high temperature stove that will give years of service. The beauty of it is that you can use this stove as a heater as well, when fitted with a Wallas 270 heat blower lid. Imagine – to heat your boat and cook in it with the same unit!
Unlike other systems, the Wallas diesel stove draws combustion air from inside the cabin and carries exhaust outside the cabin. This feature forces fresh air to be drawn into the cabin area, drying the vessel interior and reducing the effects of mildew.
New black color
- New Black color in stoves and 270 heater lids.
- Anti-stick color. Easier to clean and works with hot temperatures.
A real heater
- With a 270 heat blower lid you can transform your stove into a cabin heater!
- 85 Dt + 270 is a perfect heating and cooking system into boats with one cabin!
- Get rid of propane and forget carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No open exposed flame
- An open exposed flame in a boat is always a hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open exposed flame.
- An open exposed flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior..
Fuel your stove with your boat
- If you have a diesel engine, it is very convenient to pick up the diesel for your stove from the main tank with our fuel feed.
- We have also separate diesel tanks for gasoline engine users.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
Build your own Wallas kit
- Wallas accessory helper helps you to gather just right installation accessories for your own needs.
- Accessory helper also finds your local distributor and/or dealer and sends the request for quotation to them.
Wallas reserves rights to make changes or corrections.