The Wallas 26CC heater is ideal for heating a space of aproxp. 40-60 m2. The temperature range is from 900 to 2600 W (3100-8900 BTU) and the temperature can be adjusted by an automatic inbuilt room thermostat.
Thanks to the laminar burn process, the heater is environmentally very friendly and silent in operation.
Preheat your cottage
- Enter into your warm, cozy cottage. Wallas is easy to operate from your phone touch screen, pad, or computer –which ever suits you best!
- Preheating is possible with the help of Wallas Remote Control System 4430. Get to know it here.
Dry heat keeps your windows clear
- In addition to clear windows, dry heat keeps your linen dry.
- All burning processes create moisture (water) as a result of a the chemical reaction. In the case of Wallas, all moisture is directed out of the room, as the whole proces is totally closed. That's why the Wallas heat is dry.
- With the average consumption (2.25 dl/hour) of Wallas 26 CC, a 30 liter fuel tank will heat your cottage for almost 6 days.
- For that same time period, the power consumption (0.3 amps/hour) is only approx. 43 amps.
Two elegant colours
- Graphite gray is a pure and beautiful color option.
- The other option is winter white, which suits perfect to skandinavian interior.
- The heater can be installed to exhaust either directly through the wall or to a chimney. The installation options are described in the additional information section on the left side of this page. Read more here.
- The fuel tank is easy to place for example under the cottage (the heater includes 4 meter flexible fuel line as a standard; a 2 m extension is available as a accessory). The other option is to buy Wallas' fuel tank socket case.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3th year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
Wallas reserves rights to make changes or corrections.