Wallas 86 D boat oven
The Wallas 86 D convection marine oven is truly a one-of-a-kind design, providing genuine forced-air cooking by using safe diesel forced-air technology. Its baking result is excellent, as the heat is distributed evenly due to convection.
The oven is constructed of rigid stainless steel and seagrade aluminium. There is also lamp inside of oven.
Available either as a single oven 86 D or stove/oven combination model 87 D.
- Bake your buns evenly with a convection oven!
- With a gas oven, you have to carefully adjust upper and lower heat, which will burn both your nerves and your biscuits!
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No open exposed flame
- An open exposed flame in a boat is always a hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open exposed flame.
- An open exposed flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat
- If you have a diesel engine, it is very convenient to pick up the diesel for your oven from the main tank with our fuel feed.
- We have also separate diesel tanks for gasoline engine users.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
Build your own Wallas kit
- Wallas accessory helper helps you to gather just right installation accessories for your own needs.
- Accessory helper also finds your local distributor and/or dealer and sends the request for quotation to them.
Wallas reserves rights to make changes or corrections.